"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Maher's New Rules: Barry Whitehouse

Last night Bill Maher laid out why people need to stop their whining and remember everything President Obama has accomplished thus far when they go into the voting booth in November:


Things haven't gone as smoothly as many would have liked but these are tough times and I believe that we're better off with Obama than we would have been without him. I still can't stand the Democratic party but in a two party system with these choices I don't consider it much of a choice at all. I realize that my perspective is somewhat skewed leftward but I still think the majority of honest intelligent Americans would agree with me on this. November will be rough but I don't think it will necessarily be as bad as many are predicting. Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

1 comment:

JoeBama "Truth 101" Kelly said...

I agree with you JBW. Polls are close to useless now that more and more people don't havce landlines to answer poll calls.

The ones that do agree to be polled are usually ultra partisans.

Plus, the right wingers are loud which I believe is just a ploy to hide that theirt numbers are smaller than they want to admit.


We'll lose a few seats but it won't be the bloodbath. My hope is that a ferw tea baggers get in and disrupt the republican party more than anything.