"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Brain Rage, Unplugged

Sincerest apologies for the lack of posting over the past several days. I've been taking a much needed self-imposed sabbatical from the Internets and reading these weird old paper things called "books". Apparently they used to be all the rage back in the day, although I can't figure out how they became so popular without an RSS feed. So, is the BP oil well still... It is? Fuck.

3 comments:

squatlo said...

As someone who has only just begun a blog I can attest to the "time-suck" factor of maintaining one daily... but you've been gone to read "books"?
Come now... I've just found your site and was hoping you'd be one of those manic types who posted every couple of hours.
Hope you're back!

JBW said...

I go through phases, squatlo. The proliferation of my output varies inversely with how nice the weather is out here, and it's been really nice lately. Rest assured though that I still have plenty to say. Thanks for reading and good luck with your own project.

Anonymous said...

Glad yours has been nice... it hotter than hell over here.