"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

MacGruber (MacGyver Parody) Trailer

I always liked the SNL sketches featuring this character (I was a huge MacGyver fan as a young lad) but I'm not sure if the few one note jokes that make them funny can sustain an entire movie, although I am grateful that they didn't waste a "disarm a bomb using only a paperclip, a rubber band and a hockey ticket" joke in the trailer. Plus I now know what an "Upper Decker" is:


Val Kilmer just keeps getting tubbier and tubbier, doesn't he? I think that I'm going to stop saying that people constantly tell me that I look like him. And perhaps he should change his call sign to "Ice Cream Man". Zing, score one for "Goose"!

No comments: