"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ToneMatrix

An electronic musical instrument anyone can play:

This visual musical synthesizer by Andre Michelle is one of the most awesome things I've ever encountered anywhere. It's incredibly simple, effective and provides instant positive feedback in that almost nothing you do will produce an awful bit of music. I want my entire house plastered in something that does this. It also wants me to spend an entire weekend on drugs, just fucking around with this thing.
You can go here to play it but be careful: I just wasted 45 minutes goofing around on it without even realizing it.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Genius!

JBW said...

Glad you dug it, Tim. Some of the best things in life are so simple, ya?