"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, April 3, 2009

Being A Better Blogger

For over a year now I have endeavoured to be as truthful and forthright a blogger as is possible but I will admit that at certain times I have come across the occasional picture/video/article on several different sites and posted these without giving due credit to the first site where I ran across the material, either out of laziness, forgetfulness or a combination of the two. This post is merely to pledge to make a serious effort in the future to attribute everything I post to its rightful source. It's good karma (although I really don't believe in that) but more importantly, it's the right and honest thing to do. Thanks for indulging me.

No comments: