"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Got My Sticker

Just got back from the Catholic church around the corner from my house; there were about a dozen people there in various phases of the voting process. Since I had already filled out my absentee ballot all I had to do was seal it in an envelope, sign it and drop it in the box; the whole process took about a minute, with the majority of that time spent by the election volunteer looking for my name on the list. If only democracy was always this easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James Webb: Closet Catholic.

I too voted at the church around the corner. Same deal in my parents' precinct. That always cracks me up. Given PA going for Barry, it seems the only reason to stay up is to make sure Uncle Ted gets booted.

JBW said...

Shh, don't tell the other atheists. And I'm looking at tickets for Turkey Day; I'll let you guys know the details soon.