"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Friday, November 28, 2008

Every Mortal Combat vs DC Fatality

Again, just a holiday time waster to watch during the half times. I never really played these fighting games that much as a kid but I've loved watching how gorgeous the graphics have become as computing power and programming ability have increased significantly over the course of my lifetime; I still remember getting really excited when my old man brought home Space Invaders with an Atari 2600, so you can see what kind of technological improvement I'm talking about.

My favorite part about this MC vs DC game is that the superheroes don't commit "fatalities", only "heroic brutalities": that's cause superheroes don't kill, yo! They just leap 60 feet into the air before spiking your rag doll body into a concrete slab, but the kicking at the end means that you're still amongst the living (either that or it's an autonomic nerve response but hey, who has time to check pulses these days?):

No comments: