"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gov At First Sight

Yes I know, a lot of videos lately; no excuses, I've just been too busy/tired to expound properly upon the things bothering/entertaining me in this world. But fear not, Comedy Central is currently employing a cadre of elite writers who are as we speak creating extremely funny yet prescient shit just so that I can post it in lieu of original thoughts. So, after Olbermann's expeditious take on the hard hitting, journalisticly integrified Sean Hannity interview of Sarah Palin, Jon Stewart takes his rhetorical turn while taking care not to get Hannitized himself:

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I can't believe Palin actually said that she saw that skit on SNL but the volume was muted. WTF It would seem to me that is either a lie, or she needs lessons from McCain on how to use her TIVO. Either way still upsets me, and I'm jealous that I can't see Russia from my house.