"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

From White Castle To Gitmo

I had a lot of errands to run today and I have still more things to do around my palatial estate tonight so I don't have much time to blog. Fortunately, I foresaw that there would be days like this so I keep a folder full of fun little things to post in lieu of actually coming up with original thoughts. I know, it seems lazy on my part but it takes longer than you'd think searching for interesting stories and writing and editing every day.

So I present to you the extended trailer for the much anticipated sequel, "Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay". I haven't heard much about this one but Neal Patrick Harris makes a return appearance so, 'nuff said. When NPH calls, you have to accept the charges. I'll be witty and interesting tomorrow, I promise:

No comments: