"WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG
AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm Counting On You

Just a quick shout out for the new counter to the right. My apologies to anyone who has visited already and wasn't included in the current total (though I'm sure I could count all of you on one hand at this point). These little technical details will take a while to implement as I'm short on time and even shorter on tech knowledge. So we learn.

On a similar topic, I haven't really told many people about this site yet as I wanted to just get my feet wet and practice a bit before going live. Plus I just needed to see if I could keep this up for more than a week. All of the previous posts were obviously written as if I have a large readership but I can assure you that as of now this is not the case. But since I'm starting to get a feel for things I'd like to encourage all of you to spread the word if you see anything you think others might like and please ask them to do the same. I'll make a real effort to respond to all comments when I can. So there you go; Brain Rage is officially online to the public. How wide is the web again?

[Update: Decided to go with Sitemeter. Some of my favorite blogs use it and there are a lot of great features.]

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Let the floodgates open and wash away all your cynicism. I just forwarded your link to Bill O'reilly. lol

JBW said...

That's when I'll know that I've arrived: when O'Douchebag starts gunning for me. Gracias amigo.